Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee. Papers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceeding published by CPS and will be included in the CSDL and Xplorer.
- Full Paper: 6 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost)
- Regular Paper: 4 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost)
Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review.
Papers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows.
Please use the Conference Proceedings format (available for download here: Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings) for submission. And you can find all benefits with CPS at http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/benefits. Submission system : http://www.editorialsystem.net/pdcat2011/
Distinguished papers accepted and presented in PDCAT-11, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals :
- Journal of Internet Technology (JIT), Taiwan Academic Network, MoE (SCIE)
- International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE) - Inderscience (SCOPUS Index)
- Human-Centric and Information Sciences (HCIS), Springer
- JoC , FTRA Publising
- IJITCC , InderScience.
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) , KIPS (KCIE)