Recently, advances in computing and communication technologies are creating exciting new paradigms and are emerging as disciplines to provide intelligent computing and communication services all the time, everywhere, such as ubiquitous/pervasive computing and communication, smart/Intelligent computing and communication, green computing and communication, and so on.
This emergence is a natural outcome of research and technological advances in wireless networks, computer communication, mobile computing and distributed computing. And its explosive impact on our daily life can be compared to that of computer over the past century. So, we must realize computing and communications are an important base and trend for present and future information technologies.
The primary goal of this section is to provide researchers and academic communities around the world with the highest quality articles while reporting the state-of-the-art research results and scientific findings.
This section covers all aspects of computing and communications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: (but are not limited to):
- Mobile computing and wireless communications
- Pervasive/ubiquitous computing
- Grid, cluster and cloud computing
- Biological/molecular computing
- Convergence computing
- Smart and intelligent computing
- Human computing
- Green networking
- Communication and information theory
- Communication software and services
- Mobile ad hoc, sensor and mesh Networks
- High-performance computing and simulation and modeling
- Emerging computing and communication technology and standards