Papers must strictly adhere to page limits as follows.
- Full Paper: 8 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost)
- Regular Paper: 6 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed at additional cost)
- Poster Paper: 2 pages (FTRA Publishing Proceeding with ISBN)
Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review.
All accepted papers will bepublished in the Springer CCIS proceedings (Confirmed) (EI and ISTP), which will be indexed by the following services: EI Compendex(Since 2010), ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (CPCI-S), included in ISI Web of Science, DBLP and Scopus.
After the conference, special issues of the following international journals with high qualities will be arranged for selected papers.
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
- Future Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) - Elsevier (SCIE)
- International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing - Inderscience (SCIE)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications (MTAP) - Springer (SCIE)
- Mobile Information Systems - IOS Press (SCIE)
- Journal of Convergence (JoC) - FTRA
- Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) - KIPS (KCIE)